Steps to do perfect diwali makeup at your home
Diwali is without doubt one of the largest festival in India, celebrated with great enthusiasm and happiness. The festival is widely known for 5 continuous days, the place the third days is well known as the primary Diwali festival or ‘Festival of lights’. we get an opportunity to be with family, enjoy the firecrackers, eat sweets, put on fairly make-up and look lovely. Many people do our Diwali make-up at house to match the festive really feel and the occasion environment round. So, women, right here is a straightforward make-up tutorial that will make you look stunning this festive season. all of us love to embellish our home with stunning lighting and diyas. So, this video is impressed by the colors that one sees within the flames of the diyas.
This make-up video took about 20 minutes with detailed steps on obtain this lovely look.
Be happy to swap any of the merchandise with what you’ve got at house.
- MAC Prep and Prime Pores and skin base visage
- MAC Studio Fix fluid NC37 foundation
- B&D Loose powder
- B&D Eye primer
- Faces soft black kajal
- BH cosmetics 120 color eye shadow palette 2nd version
- MAC #7 lashes
- L’Oreal gel eye liner
- B&D pink blush
- B&D lip pencil
- MAC Cosmo lipstick
- MAC Dazzleglass lip gloss
The steps followed to attain this look are quite easy, and are listed below:
Procedure to follow:
- Let’s begin with Face wash
- Apply a lip balm to take away dryness from lips.
- Moisturise the pores and skin to get a ravishing contemporary base, followed by a primer.
Procedure for Face:
- Use a basis that fits the exact tone of the pores and skin.
- Use a concealer on areas that the inspiration didn’t cowl (e.g. below eyes).
- Put some free powder throughout to offer it a balanced impact.
Procedure for Eyes:
- Use the attention shadow primer and choose shades that match your outfit for the eyelids.
- Mix it neatly.
- Add a gold shadow in centre, and mix extra.
- Use a brown shade within the crease, so that every one the colors look blended.
- Spotlight and fill in eye brows, apply kajal, smudge some black below the waterline and use a gel liner.
- Curl lashes, add faux lashes (if you need), and apply mascara.
Back to face:
- Add contour.
- End with a blush.
Procedure for Lips:
Lastly apply lip liner, lipstick and lip gloss.
Want you all a really Glad Diwali. With stunning make-up.