Natural Makeup but Touch up with Dramatic Makeup
Going for a pure make-up look does not imply you possibly can’t add any drama to your face. You do not wish to go out trying completely plain or, heaven forbid, washed out. But that does not imply you need to pile on the make-up till you seem like you’ve got obtained a pound of pancake on your pores and skin both. Walk the road between pure and dramatic to get a glance that lets your pure beauty shine through whereas offering a little bit of drama and intrigue the place it counts.
- Start with a flawless face. If you might have a bottle of magic fairy mud in your pocket, use that. Otherwise, apply concealer the place you want additional assist and paint a skinny layer of basis throughout your face to even out your pores and skin tone and make your mug look naturally excellent.
- Give your self a pure, however eye-catching, rosy glow by making use of a bit of sunshine pink blush right on the apples of your cheeks.
- Dust a light-weight bronzer proper under your cheekbones, alongside your jawline and on the edges of your nostril and brow to present your self a wholesome, pure-looking little bit of tan that’ll take you from trying un-made-as much as dramatically pure.
- Rock the nude lip development for a pure, however dramatically completely different, look. Paint an nearly-nude shade onto your lips to tone them down however make them look extra fascinating than plain bare lips.
- Add drama to an all-pure make-up look by utilizing your eyes to fire up emotion. Use metallic eyeshadow in a impartial-ish shade, corresponding to bronze or gold, so as to add shine and shimmer with out straying too far out of your pure look. Rim your eyes with eyeliner utilizing a tender brush so as to add smoky drama however nonetheless maintain issues pure-wanting. Paint on only one skinny layer of mascara to pump up the drama with darkish lashes, however keep away from caking an excessive amount of on to keep up that au natural feeling.
Things You’ll Need
|3. Makeup brushes||4.Pink blush|
|5. Light bronzer||6.Almost-nude lipstick|
|7. Neutral metallic eyeshadow||8.Eyeliner|