Best Yoga workouts for a healthy heart
1. Supta hasta padasana (Lying hand to leg posture):
- Lie flat on your back with arms by your aspect. Take some regular breaths.
- Now slowly elevate up your right leg with a deep inhalation. Your leg must be perpendicular to your upper torso.
- Maintain your right leg on the ankle together with your right hand. If not attainable maintain it on the thigh with each hands.
- Maintain for five seconds. Maintain breathing regular.
- Now as you exhale, put down your right leg.
- Repeat the same together with your left leg too.
Do some 5-6 rounds and take relaxation.
2. Tree pose ( Vrikshasana):
- Stand straight together with your ft collectively and hold your palms by your aspect.
- Elevate up your right leg up with bent knees and place your foot in your left inside thigh as within the image.
- Your palms must be in a Namaste position. Elevate them up above your head. Don’t bend your elbows.
- Steadiness your complete physique only in your left foot.
- Breathe normally.
- Once you wish to exit, put down your palms and your legs and stand in regular place with fingers by your aspect.
- Relaxation and repeat in your different leg too.
All these health yoga poses provide you with a match and healthy physique.